Connect 2012 Highlights
Connect 2012, Third Sector’s Annual Corporate and Voluntary Partnerships event, seeks to explore the changing face of partnerships in this volatile environment and help both charities and corporate organisations maximise the value and longevity of their partnerships moving forward.
2012’s event will provide insights into:
- Understanding the effects of current and upcoming policy changes and budget cuts on partnerships
- Linking charity causes to business strategies to ensure a good fit
- Reframing partnerships in terms other than financial
- Combining volunteering with fundraising to maximise value for all
- Measuring partnership outcomes, efficiency and ROI
- Using innovation and technological developments to maximise engagement and fundraising
As well as a separately-bookable half day masterclass:
- Becoming Pitch Perfect: Streamlining Your Pitch To Win Corporate Partners
Who Should Attend?
Each session is designed to speak to the needs and questions of both charity and corporate representatives including Chief Executives, CSR Managers, Corporate Fundraising Managers, Business Development Directors, Corporate Partnerships Managers and Directors or Heads of Sustainable Business.
Testimonials from 2011 Event:
“Highly beneficial representing excellent value for money.”
Senior Corporate Fundraiser, Cystic Fibrosis Trust
“An inspiring experience – I’ve gained a great deal to work with”
Charity Partnerships Manager, British Gas