Writing a great impact report should be the final piece to your measurement puzzle. It’s a vital communication tool for proving to your funders, supporters and staff that the work you do makes a difference, and without it, all of the energy that you’ve put into measurement will have been wasted.
This workshop explores both the basic principles of a good impact report and the actionable steps charities need to take to put them into practice. With in-depth presentations from two charity speakers and plenty of time for discussion and debate, it is an excellent opportunity to learn and discuss how you design an inspiring annual impact report.
Who Should Attend:
Charities | Social Enterprises
- Head of Research, Evaluation & Impact Measurement
- Directors of Service
- Programme & Project Managers
- Directors of Finance, Strategy & Policy
- Marketing, Communications & PR Professionals
- Heads of Fundraising
Feedback From Previous Attendees:
“Short, to the point, exactly what I came for: resources and ideas.”
- Deputy Communications Director, Impetus Trust
“Helpful and reassuring on what, where, when & how to communicate impact.”
- Communications Manager, Family Fund